Business Valuation and Financial Projections
Wolf & Company supports privately owned businesses and their owners with valuation services satisfying a wide range of needs. We help clients measure and manage their businesses and personal wealth with valuations for such purposes as estate and succession planning, mergers & acquisitions, obtaining financing, partner and shareholder disputes, buy/sell agreements and other purposes.
Our professionals have the judgment, expertise, commitment and skills to provide comprehensive valuations, performing our services in accordance with the standards of the American Society of Appraisers. We make it our policy to maintain independence so that all the valuation opinion reports we issue are objective.
Menu of Valuation Services
Tax Planning Services
For the purposes of planning for taxes, sometimes it is necessary to value:
- Closely-held corporations
- Securities and security portfolios
- Fractional business interests
- General/limited partnership interests
- Derivative securities
- Complex capital structures
Transaction Pricing/Structuring Services
Prior to a merger or acquisition, a valuation can help you:
- Assess asset and cash flow collateral worth
- Maximize favorable/minimize unfavorable tax attributes
- Determine the appropriate price and structure of a deal
- Recommend capital structure or deal financing
Other Valuation Services
- Structuring transactions or corporate restructuring
- Measuring asset performance
- Analyzing capital structure
- Maximizing the value of assets, properties and business entities
Litigation Support Services
- Stockholder suit and shareholder rights
- Bankruptcy, reorganization and receivership
- Marital dissolution
- Fraud, breach of contract and tortious damages
- Patent, copyright and trademark infringement
Wolf & Company professionals know what questions to ask and which industry market trends to analyze. This experience allows us to determine a value that we can stand by under the most rigorous scrutiny. Let us put our expertise and insight to work for you.
For more information on our business valuation services, contact David R. Siehoff, Partner-in-Charge, Audit and Accounting Services.