Wolf & Company has extensive experience in the complex tax preparation and planning required by closely held businesses and their owners, corporate executives and high income/high net worth individuals and families. With highly skilled tax professionals, state-of-the-art technology and broad experience in business and tax issues, we provide clients with ongoing information on legislative changes and planning opportunities through publications such as our 2012-2013 Tax Planning Guide and periodic tax bulletins, in addition to personal written and oral communication.
At Wolf & Company LLP, our goal is to help our clients achieve financial success. We look for ways to help you gain and protect your wealth, whether through tax minimization or asset accumulation. Our tax services include:
- Tax return preparation for corporations, partnerships, individuals, estates, trusts, not-for-profit organizations and foundations
- Representation before IRS and state taxing authorities
- Tax planning and consultation for individuals, corporations and partnerships
- Business entity structuring
- Real estate transaction planning and structuring
- Retirement planning
- Tax planning and consultation for exempt organizations
- Multi-state tax planning and consultation
- International taxation
- Estate and succession planning
For more information on our tax capabilities, contact Philip C. Czajkowski, Partner-in-Charge, Tax Services.